Scroll Up Scroll Down

Clear Dental Implant fees

fees

We are a state-of-the-art Implant Clinic, offering high quality, affordable missing teeth treatments.

Finance Available over £500.00 up to 5 Years
(0% up to 18 Months)

  1. Pay a deposit on your treatment if you wish.
  2. Applicable for Dental Implants, Cosmetic Treatments & General Dentistry
  3. The process is simple and you can discuss options. Please ask us for details. Call 020 8530 4230. Email Us>
*subject to status.

CONSULTATIONS | APPOINTMENTS

INITIAL DENTAL IMPLANT CONSULTATION:

Lasts approx.15 minutes:

DETAILED IMPLANT CONSULTATION:

With Panoramic Xray (Lasts approx. 30 minutes)
Includes: Brochure on implants & maintenance, written treatment plan and costs
£65.00

SINGLE IMPLANTS

For people who have one missing tooth

COMPLETE DENTAL IMPLANT & CROWN: 

SGS Implant - Hungarian Brand, Zirconia Crown (All inclusive)
Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Consultation including X-ray
  • Clinically tested Hungarian Implant system
  • Tailor-designed natural-look Dental Crown ‘Full Porcelain’ by ‘Master Qualified’ dental technicians
  • Dr Sapiro: Qualified – Master of Science – Oral Implantology
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • Zirconia Crowns (5 Year Guarantee)
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
  • State of the art clinic
  • Master Technicians (Smile Designers) based in Germany
sgs
£1295.00

Quote: i1

Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Consultation including X-ray
  • Clinically tested Hungarian Implant system
  • Tailor-designed natural-look Dental Crown ‘Full Porcelain’ by ‘Master Qualified’ dental technicians
  • Dr Sapiro: Qualified – Master of Science – Oral Implantology
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • Zirconia Crowns (5 Year Guarantee)
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
  • State of the art clinic
  • Master Technicians (Smile Designers) based in Germany

COMPLETE DENTAL IMPLANT & CROWN: 

Schutz / Bego Implant - German Brand, Zirconia Crown (All inclusive)
Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Tailor-designed natural-look Dental Crown ‘Full Porcelain’ by ‘Master Qualified’ dental technicians
  • Clinically tested German Implant system
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
sgs
£1,595.00

Quote: i2

Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Tailor-designed natural-look Dental Crown ‘Full Porcelain’ by ‘Master Qualified’ dental technicians
  • Clinically tested German Implant system
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years

COMPLETE DENTAL IMPLANT & CROWN:

NOBEL BIOCARE Implant - Swiss Brand, Zirconia Crown (All inclusive)
Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Clinically tested Swiss Implant system
  • Longest established Implant system with the most literature & studies
  • Tailor-designed natural-look ‘Full Porcelain’ Dental Crown by ‘Master Qualified’ dental technicians
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
nobel
£2,195.00

Quote: i3

Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Clinically tested Swiss Implant system
  • Longest established Implant system with the most literature & studies
  • Tailor-designed natural-look ‘Full Porcelain’ Dental Crown by ‘Master Qualified’ dental technicians
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years

SAME DAY IMPLANTS (FULL UPPER & LOWER JAW)

For people who: have many missing teeth, all missing teeth,
unhappy with dentures or have loose teeth.

FIXED TEETH (BRIDGE) WITH IMPLANTS (PER ARCH)

Fixed Teeth (Bridge) with Implants (Per Arch)
Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Clinically tested Swiss or German Implant Systems (Nobel Biocare, SGS, SCHUTZ or BEGO)
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • 3 x 4 monthly follow-up appointments with the Implant Dentists (15 minutes each)
  • The Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
allon4
from £9,995.00

Quote: i5

Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Clinically tested Swiss or German Implant Systems (Nobel Biocare, SGS, SCHUTZ or BEGO)
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • 3 x 4 monthly follow-up appointments with the Implant Dentists (15 minutes each)
  • The Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years

DENTURES FIXED WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS

Upper or Lower Jaw (4-6 Implants) and Metal Implant Denture:
Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • 3 x 4 monthly follow-up appointments with the Implant Dentists (15 minutes each)
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • The Implant Retained Denture that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
dent
from £6,995.00

Quote: i6b

Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • 3 x 4 monthly follow-up appointments with the Implant Dentists (15 minutes each)
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number provided.
  • The Implant Retained Denture that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years

SAME-DAY FIXED TEETH. (SAME DAY SMILE) WITH IMPLANTS, ALSO KNOW AS 'ALL-on-4' or Zygoma.

Same-day Fixed Teeth (Same Day Smile) with Implants (Per Arch)
Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Upper and Lower 4x Implants with fixed Implant Bridge (4 Implants per Jaw)
  • High Quality Clinically Tested ‘Nobel Biocare’ Implants
  • 3 x 4 monthly follow-up appointments with the Implant Dentists (15 minutes each)
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number.
  • The Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
allon4
from £14,995.00

Quote: i7

Treatment Includes> [CLOSE DOWN]
  • Free Implant Assessment
  • Upper and Lower 4x Implants with fixed Implant Bridge (4 Implants per Jaw)
  • High Quality Clinically Tested ‘Nobel Biocare’ Implants
  • 3 x 4 monthly follow-up appointments with the Implant Dentists (15 minutes each)
  • Support and aftercare. Personal support number.
  • The Implant bridge or restoration that sits on the implant is guaranteed for 5 years
  • 0% Finance Available up to 18 Months
  • Finance available up to 5 Years
OTHER POSSIBLE FEES
You will always be advised beforehand and in writing if these are required

Bone Grafting (Particulate)

from £345.00

Bone Grafting (Block)

from £1495.00

Sinus Lift (per side – excluding bone grafting)

from £595.00

Bone Spreading

from £350.00

Conscious IV Sedation (by highly experienced doctor) from

£250.00 Per Hour

Dental CT Scan (in Harley Street District) - for more complex cases

from £100.00

Periodontal Consultation including X-rays (Relating to Gum Disease)

£120.00

Periodontal Review

from £80.00

Non-surgical Periodontal Therapy

£195.00 (per quadrant)

Periodontal Surgery (If biomaterials required, additional cost from £180.00)

from £290.00

Periodontal Maintenance

from £120.00

Mucogingival Surgery

from £495.00

Crown Lengthening

from £290.00
*Our Guarantee Excludes Breaking of the restoration due to an accident.
fl1 fl2 fl3 fl4 fl5 fl6 fl7 fl8 fl9 fl10 fl11 fl12 fl13 fl14 fl15 fl16 fl17 fl18
©2013-2017 implantsinlondon.com All rights reserved.
http://implantsinlondon.com